http://hundredpushups.com/
My partner in crime, Jo, and I are doing this 100 push up training program in 6 weeks. Last week we started with our initial test and it didn't seem like it was going to be bad at all, especially since I do push ups almost pretty regularly now a days. I was able to do about 15 push ups straight.
This week is our first week. Day 1 wasn't so bad, 4 sets of 6, 6, 4, and 4 push ups. Last set was however many push ups you can do. I was able to do 2 more. Today was Day 2. I almost died. 4 sets of 7, 10, 4, and 4. 5th set, I got 1 in. Dang, killer. I looked over Day 3 and the sets look even crazier. I don't know if I can continue doing this for 6 weeks, 3 days each. @_@ The sets are getting ridiculous.
On a happier note, I'm eating soto ayam for lunch today. YUMMZ. Greatful to have a mom who knows how to cook up a delicious meal for her family.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment