Thursday, July 14, 2011

Reflections

A couple of days ago my coworker told us that she is pregnant with twins. I was SO HAPPY for her! They had 2 miscarriages this past year and so for them to be 16 wks along with twins this time is AMAZING! I think God wanted them to have twins all along, ya know? From the very beginning. It was a matter of timing.

Last night I watched the movie Adjustment Bureau. It was pretty interesting!! It was about fate and destiny, and how you can't really change someone's fate once it's been "written" or "mapped". They also had a character in the movie called the "chairman" who is the master planner of a person's fate and destiny. He has people working for him that can prevent certain things from happening or help people destined their fates but only the chairman has the power to make it happen. The chairman reminded me of God and our fate and destiny are what he planned for us. No one can change it. It doesn't matter how or what ways it takes for us to get to that place, but we will get there.

What happen with my coworker and the movie I watched got me praising God. Waiting on God have been really tough. I have those days where I'm desperately calling out to him asking for help but no answer. But then a few days later he will comfort me with these messages. Not just one message but repeatedly over and over again for a couple of days to remind me that "hey, I heard you. Be patient. Wait on me...." (Still, I wish he would answer sooner. -___- ) But I give praise and thanksgiving for the message. It's hard because I don't know what my future will be like. But I know that I will be OK because my fate and my destiny is in your hands. The timing of my fate and my destiny is also in your hands. I'm thankful that no matter what, no one can prevent it from happening when it is part of your will. I'm thankful that GOD is the master planner behind my future. I'm thankful that He knows me and loves me and only wants the best for me.

Waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment