These past couple of days have been hectic! I was helping my cousin with her wedding preparation and had many late nights helping and playing :) GOSH, I'm such an old fart! I need to have at least 6-7 hours of sleep each night or else I get really tired....or sick, like I am now. I am not young anymore...
But I'm thankful for this time off today. I haven't had much quiet time with God these past couple of days so I'm starting off my day with my devo and in prayer and then NOW at church later on tonight :) I miss spending time with God! It's so EASY to not think of God when we're so hectic...why is that? When God needs- should be - the center of our lives?When through our business, we should have STOP and give thanks?
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nahing.....it was fun going to NOW with you! We should do it more often! =)
ReplyDeleteHope you get well soon!