Monday, August 22, 2011

Autospell Fail

Text message...

Me: I just had a twilight moment
Friend: what? where? how?
Me: I got it on while I was waiting to donate blood today
Friend: you got it on?? WITH WHO??
Me: crap haha I meant got HIT on, not got it on LOL
Friend: bet you got it on too huh
Me: LOL it was weird ok!
Friend: you got it on and it was weird??
Me: lol NO! He was weird
Friend: you got it on and he was weird?
Me: I DIDN'T GET IT ON. I meant to write got HIT on. stop being a jerk!
Friend: HAHAHAHAHAHAA

(a while later)

Friend: How did he hit on you?
Me: Not telling anymore!!! grrr
Friend: But it was so fun. Like the time you said you are eating arabs instead of crabs. LOL!
Me: I hate you! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment