Monday, August 22, 2011

Conversation

Vincent (guy I just met): Hi! You look like you have a sweet blood
Me: um, excuse me?
V: You look like you're a sweet girl. So you must have a sweet blood
Me: oh. uh, thanks. I think.
V: What's your name?
Me: um, Natalia
V: Nice to meet you, I'm Vincent (put hand out)
-shake hands-
V: Are you a sweet girl?
Me: um, I don't know hahaha
V: because you look like you are...
Me: *awkward giggle* thanks
V: so do you come here a lot?
Me: not really, maybe 2-3x a year
V: this is my first time. But I was just in the area and I thought it would be nice to help.
Me: yeah, good for you!
V: do you live around here?
Me: I live nearby...about 10 minutes away
V: Where exactly?
Me: uh, near Saratoga
V: where in Saratoga?
Me: near Mitsuwa
V: oh, I see. I live near De Anza college. I've been living here for about 5 years now...do you work nearby?
Me: no, I work in Milpitas
V: oh, I see. I just switched jobs so now I work in San Carlos
Me: oh, cool
V: So do you like living here?

blah blah blah and it goes on...

1 comment: